HAMPTON BEACH SEAFOOD FESTIVAL
September 9-11, 2016
CALL 603.926.2215 FOR Seafood Festival Discounted Packages
Stay three nights, get one night free!
“One of the Top 100 Events in North America” . . . .
American Bus Association
1996 w 2001 w 2003 w 2006 w 2007 w 2008 w 2009 w 2010 w 2011
The 28th Annual Seafood Festival
will take place on the weekend of September 8-10, 2017. This event has been rated one of the Top 100 Events in North America by the American Bus Association. Featuring 60 of the Seacoast’s top restaurants offering their very best seafood dishes, continuous entertainment, end-of-season sidewalk sales, an arts and crafts tent, a beer tent, lobster eating contest, a spectacular fireworks display on the beach and more!
for details on times, entertainment schedule and participating exhibitors, free parking and shuttle schedules. Ocean Boulevard (Center Beach) is closed to traffic and becomes a pedestrian mall from the Marine Memorial (The Lady) to H Street to accommodate the anticipated 150,000+ visitors each day!
- Continuous entertainment on 3 stages featuring some of the best local bands in the area – from Blues to Country, Rock & Roll and even a little Jazz.
- Hospitality and more entertainment in our Beverage Tent serving Budweiser & Red Hook beer!
- Spectacular fireworks display – Saturday the 12th at 8 PM
- Sidewalk Sales (end of season clearance-SAVE $$$$)
- Live Radio Remote Broadcast including Pat Whitley’s syndicated “Dining Out Show”, Sunday September 13th.
- Craft Fair – Over 60 Crafts Persons displaying their wares!
- Children’s Center – Ongoing Entertainment – Face Painting, Games and Street Performers
**PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED – PER TOWN ORDINANCE